The PPN Secretariat is responsible for:
- coordinating the PPN and it’s activities
- facilitating implementation of the decisions of the Plenary
- communicating with all PPN members
- ensuring the proper functioning of the PPN
The Secretariat meets at least 4 times per year and is a flat structure, meaning there is no officers.
The Secretariat has representatives (listed in the table below) and is made up of the following:
- 1 Member from each Municipal District
- 5 Members from each College
There are currently 4 vacancies on the Secretariat.