Pobal will keep you updated on communication and information regarding Coronavirus COVID-19, please see below:
1. Our lead department, the Department of Rural and Community Development today launched the COVID-19 Government Action Plan to support the community response. Please see the press release here : https://www.gov.ie/en/news/399913-minister-ring-launches-covid-19-government-action-plan-to-support-th/
2. The Charity Regulator has added a COVID-19 FAQ section to their website which you may find useful https://www.charitiesregulator.ie/en/information-for-charities/coronavirus-covid-19-and-charities
3. An online partner pack for your organisation to use in your own communication and across your network can now be downloaded online here https://www.hse.ie/eng/services/news/newsfeatures/covid19-updates/partner-resources/
The starter partner pack contains:
• The most up to date posters on Coronavirus COVID-19 (please display and share these with your teams and service users, and please replace any previous posters with the updated version);
• Videos on Coronavirus COVID-19 that you can share and display
4. We remind you of other information resources below that may be of assistance to you in continuing to operate your service:
• The Health Service Executive (HSE) HSE website is the main source of information: It has the most up-to-date information on the Coronavirus, and it is updated daily.
• The Health Protection Surveillance Centre (HPSC Website) has a helpful ‘Frequently Asked Question’ (FAQ) section, and it is also updated daily.
Pobal will continue to keep you informed of relevant developments. Please contact the Pobal help desk at 01 5117222 if you have any other general queries at this time.
Registered Charity Number: 20029609