Comments : Off
Add to Calendar
Training is subject to numbers. Training is Free but booking is essential.
The session aims to:
- Explain what literacy is, its causes, effects and the extent of literacy issues
- Explore how you identify and respond in a sensitive way and deliver a literacy-friendly service
- Learn and apply some practical plain English guidelines in your work
- Identify practical strategies to communicate more clearly
- Encourage discussion, participation, and brainstorming of other effective ways to communicate
Training will take place from 10am to 1pm with tea/coffee served from 9.30am.