The PPN aims to ensure communities in Louth have a say in local democracy.
Louth PPN operates on two levels, on Municipal District level, dealing with local issues, and on a County Wide level, dealing with county issues.
Louth have three Municipal District PPN’s, one for the Municipal District of Dundalk, one for the Municipal District of Ardee and one for the Borough District of Drogheda.
By joining Louth PPN an organisation will get:
- Access to relevant information on funding and grants coming through the LA.
- The opportunity to advertise their activities via the PPN newsletter, website, emails etc.
- Access to capacity building and training events which will support them in their work.
- Access to information on decisions and proposals being made in the county and the ability to comment on and input to them, along with other PPN member organisations.
- An opportunity to network with and learn from other organisations in the county who may be involved in similar types of projects.
- The opportunity to become part of a Linkage Group for a Board or Committee of interest and be able to have their views heard and contribute to local policy.
- The opportunity to nominate members to sit on a Board or Committee on behalf of the PPN.